By virtue of compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we hereby inform you:
Art. 10 LSSI: https://migadvertising.com/ is an Internet domain owned by MIG Advertising España, S.A., with registered office at Plaza Las Brisas, s/n, 39005 Santander (province of Cantabria) and CIF A39516901. The company is registered in the Mercantile Register of Santander. For the purposes of this document, the contact telephone number 900 525 906 is and the contact e-mail address is [email protected]/Este Legal Notice regulates the use of this domain. The use of this website implies the acceptance by the User of the conditions of use included in this Notice as well as our policies on ‘Data Protection and Privacy’ and ‘Cookies Policy’. In the event that certain services contained and/or tools offered through this “Portal” require the application of specific conditions, these will be made available to the User. On the other hand, MIG Advertising España, S.A. warns that both the contents and services of this website and the conditions of use may be modified without prior notice.
2. Conditions of use.
The User undertakes to provide true, accurate and complete information about his or her identity in the sections in which it is necessary for him or her to register in order to be able to access them. The User also undertakes to keep the personal data that may be provided to the owner of the domain up to date, and is therefore solely responsible for any false or inaccurate information that may be provided. It is reported that in case of being a minor must obtain permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives to access the services provided. MIG Advertising España, S.A. is not responsible in the event that the data on this subject are inaccurate or false.
- Carry out any manipulation or alteration of this page without the prior consent of the owner of the domain, the owner of the domain not assuming any liability that may arise from such manipulation or alteration by third parties.
- Carry out any act that may damage, render useless, overload, or deteriorate the Portal and the services and/or prevent the normal use and utilisation by the Users.
- Introduce and/or use computer programs, data, defective files, viruses, malicious code, computer or telecommunications equipment or any other, regardless of their nature that may cause damage to the Portal, to any of the services, or to any assets (physical or logical) of the information systems of the owner of the domain.
- Violate the rights of third parties to privacy, self-image, data protection, secrecy of communications, intellectual and industrial property.
- Conceal and falsify the origin of e-mail messages.
- Use false identities, impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Portal or in the use of any of the services.
- Reproduce, distribute, modify or copy the content of this page, unless you have the authorisation of the domain owner or are legally authorised to do so.
- Transmit User names and passwords to unauthorised third parties.
4. Data protection
You can consult our policy on personal data protection at the following address www.migadvertising.com/politica-proteccion-datos
5. Applicable legislation
These Conditions shall at all times be governed by the provisions of Spanish law.